Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Anyone have an easy way to catch rare o super rare astromons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garou, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Garou

Garou New Member

Hi... im new around here and i was wondering if anyones knows a way to catch rare and super rare astromons. Im asking because today around 8 am i check out the new part, academy and was a few with 2 o 3 astromons catched, and now i just went and there are over a hundred different users that got legendaries, sup rare and rare... so i was wondering if someone can give a tip or a guide on how to catch them, becase in 4 hours of gameplay i just catch only one....

Thanks

Garou

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    well, there are a lot of guys that get legendaries, but thats simply because there are actually quite a lot of people playing this game. It is mainly about luck. However, the best way to farm is simply to put on auto and check regularly for any encounters. Just for catching astromons, it may be best to play on normal, because those fights cost less energy (although it isn't confirmed that the encounterrate is equal for all difficulties).

So in short... its mainly about luck

3. Trigonia

Trigonia Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Trigonia
    As Squiry had mentioned, there is no easy way to catch legendaries and rares except to run the stages many times and hope for an encounter. Also, another tip would be to farm in the area where you have the highest catch rate. (you can upgrade this by spending gold)

4. Ponzie

Ponzie New Member

IGN:
    Ponzie
    Does damaging them beforehand makes catching easier? like some games you probably know. :))

5. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    As much as this game looks like pokemon, no :p. weakening the astromon in any way will not increase your chance catching them. Only buying additional catch rate for a region and trying to catch the same astromon multiple times will increase the catch chance