Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Can you give me some advices?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by asdfghjkl, Oct 9, 2016.

1. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl New Member

IGN:
    冷夏され
    Current astromons I have:

• Fire: V Arthur, Perse, Wolfang, Anu, Banshee, Cupid

• Water: Seiren, Hana, Yuki, Jeanne, V Kankren

• Earth: Monak, Leo, Legendary bird, V Cocomaru, Jeanne

• Light: Victoria

• Dark: V Miho

The team I've been using for both story mode and league is V Arthur, Perse, V Miho and Seiren. I like this team but it's difficult to win stages with more water mons.

Any suggestions on a new team? Also, should I replace Seiren with something else in the league?

Thanks!

2. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    That's not a bad team that you picked, you can probably swap out arthur/pers for more wood based when needed. Monak and victoria could be subbed in as needed.

Is your victoria evo3?

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Monak is very strong, but doesn't combine very well with fire arthur. If you ask me, the wood bird and leo both aren't very strong, so as wood alternative I would advise to pick either cocomaru or jeanne (if you pick jeanne, I think it would be best to put a fair amount of gems into attack).

You can also go for light victoria or dark miho. However, both are a bad combination with fire arthur (if you put a fire arthur in a team of tanks without further disablings, your fire arthur will die in the first round, second round if you're lucky)

Attack appearantly gets boosted in said patch, so you can consider going for a balanced team with, i.e. fire arthur, fire perse, water seiren and wood coco/jeanne. Although, whats a good decision heavily depends on the contents of the next patch... so it'll be just a guess either way.

4. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl New Member

IGN:
    冷夏され
    Victoria is a evo2, unfortunately. I suppose I will train up my Monak. Or would Vic fair better? Thanks! :)

5. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl New Member

IGN:
    冷夏され
    I agree. Arthur is dying too fast on me compared to the others. Currently I'm using 2attk%+crit% on him and he is a beast on attacking. Should I swap out one of his attk gems with hp? Since his attack will improve the next patch.

6. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    I use wood Leo(L), fire Perse, water Seiren and dark Miho. Leo as debuffer and for his leader skill, Miho damage dealer, Perse Dotter and seiren for heals.
    Finished story extrem, Golem up to b8 and starstone dungeon b10 with that team.
    You can exchange Leo, I recommend hp/def lead and atkbreak is also nice to have.

7. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    what's a dotter?

8. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    DOT = damage over time, kind of indirect damage dealer

Build my Perse tanky without any atk, so she is really there for her dots

9. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    oh right, was just hard to get the way you said it.. i usually see that as DoT ^^

10. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Yeah, I would put at least one or two hp/def gems in on fire arthur. Probably even after coming patch, it might very well be for the best to put a bit into durability. I'll illustrate the reason with some numbers (this counts for all stats, and is why it is rarely ever a good idea to put everything into a single stat).

If your astromon has 2k base attack and 20k hp, and you gemmed him with +100% attack, your actual stats will be 4k attack and 20k hp. Now, if you add another 50% to attack, your final attack will be 5k, so your astromon will deal 25% more damage. If you instead choose to add this 50% in hp, your astromon will have 30k hp, and will be 50% more durable. In other words, your total attack + durability will increase most if you distribute your gems into the attack, defense and hp stat evenly.