Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

can you give me some feedback on my current team please?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by neorics, Oct 5, 2016.

1. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    Stages Team:
    1. Dark Miho
    2. Water Yuki
    3. Water Seiren
    4. Wood Mona

PVP Team:
    1. Dark Miho
    2. LightMiho
    3. Water Seiren
    4. Wood Victoria/Water Jeanne

All of them are 4* and on average level 30.

I still can't beat Aria Lake on Hard.

Any advice for me?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    Updated, dropped Fire Anu and Wood boltwing and used Water Yuki and Wood Mona instead

3. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Bro, your pve team is good enough.
    However, I don't recommend using healer on pvp though, be it offense or defense team. Unless your healer is like water perse or wood Valk otherwise, going mons with passive life steal and atk active skill would be better.

Dark/light Miho for pvp is fine.

I suggest getting a mon with taunt skill. will definitely helps in offensive team to prevent enemies from raping your dps.

Water latt is decent till u have better debuffer

Even light gho from star sanctuary is good.

Fire fang for his life steal. There are plenty of good mons for pvp.

4. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    thanks kamui, great help as always!

what about water jeane, light victoria or wood mona for PVP?

5. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Light Victoria is definitely good, defense stats are really good in pvp. With a defense boost lead. She can pretty much hit like a beast.

Wood Mona is decent too since she has taunt. But then u alr have a light Miho, I wouldn't use 2 taunt cuz wood Mona has literally no damg. She would probably be scratching the enemies unless they are of the weaker element.

I don't recommend Jeanne because she has low hit count. I always like mons that has high hit count like many mons at evo1 alr hit 3 times per normal atk. Higher Hit count means better orb generator. Which is one of the many reason why I didn't use wood bolt although it's like a weaker version of wood Valk.

6. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Jeanne actually gets additional hit counts at higher evo's (2 at evo 2 and 3 at evo 3 i believe)

7. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Yes but many mons at evo1 already hit 3 times. Unless u wanna waste gleems on her, u would pretty much need her evo3 for her to hit 3 times. By that time, I alr have my own decent team to use.

Then again, u may argue that single and multi hit has the same damg but I would like to add on one point which is, the generating of orbs which I don't wanna add in the detail

Imo building a nat3* to Evo3 5* is plenty work early game. For my alt acc I just manage to build one water seiren 5* Evo2 currently. I would rather invest on more useful and easier evolution mons like

Water Miho decent sapper (farmable)
    Water seiren nuff said (farmable too)
    Wood Mona easily get one from summon (water is farmable)

Actually pretty self explanatory, since u can actually farm for water Mona, although it takes time but definitely easier than building a Jeanne. Just my 2 cents.

And as we progress through the game there are bound to be better nat 4* to take over Jeanne's role already.

That being said, if Jeanne is his favorite then he surely can invest on her. However, like i have mentioned she probably isn't worth the hassle to evo3 as she probably won't stay long in the team one way or another.

Back then, I had good impression on wood Jeanne for her crits, I made her Evo2 on my main acc and realize she isn't as good as I expected. My many other mons did even better job than her.
    (pretty much wasted my gold on her when I can use those gold to buy high eggs lol)

Seeing she has wood Mona already, all the more we should encourage her investing on her instead of wasting resources on Jeanne that he might not ever use in the future.

Wood Mona can literally carry him pretty darn far Imo. My friend's wood Mona self heal 20k..

That being said, everything I mentioned above is just my experience about poor Jeane and my 2nd waifu wood Mona aside from water Jeanne :p

I'm probably bias but I believe most of you would agree that wood Mona is definitely worth investing.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  8. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    thanks guys, i might go with light victoria and wood mona for the meantime unless i get a nat5 on my future draws but it's hard to maintain two separate teams for PVE and PVP