Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

can't acces any event

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sola974, Nov 26, 2016.

1. sola974

sola974 New Member

IGN:
    LordEdhen
    T_T why? and any solution?

Attached Files:

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    That's odd. There are a few things you can try before contacting the devs.

The real events are displayed on two places. First, they automaticly appear when you log in (all news is displayed here). Secondly, you can access them by pressing the "special events" button in the right of the main screen. Does the same empty page appear in both places? Also, has this always been like this, or only recently?

You may also try to run the game on an emulator on your pc. You'll most likely be able to access the events from there. In the unlikely event it is not, then the bug is bound to your account somehow, in which case you'll have to contact the devs (which can be done through their facebook page)

If you can access the events page from an emulator but you want to fix it on your phone, you can try to reinstall the game, or try different connection settings (wifi/3g or 4g)

3. sola974

sola974 New Member

IGN:
    LordEdhen
    i play on my iphone
    and same by pressing the special event
    and i have this prob since the begining

4. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Also, did you do anything special concerning your safari browser? (uninstall, change in security options, changed main browser etc.)