Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Can't play the game after Last update

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Icadmusca, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Icadmusca

Icadmusca New Member

IGN:
    Chatz
    I can't play after update, was stuck on the "tap to star"
    I try to re install the app but nothing. Not work.

2. Giels

Giels New Member

IGN:
    Giels
    I agree with you, it's been awhile too.. I can't enter the game for some reason too, stuck at tap to start and when I tap.. well no other signs

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I have been thinking about possible causes for this problem, but I'm afraid I'll need a little more information. I got the following questions:

1. Which operating system do you use? (iOS or android)
    2. What kind of phone do you have?
    3. Did you link your account to facebook and/or gamecenter?
    4. If you're playing on an apple device, can you open your gamecenter app properly?
    5. What is your standard browser?

In the meanwhile, it might be a good idea to contact the official support (this is just a fan forum, but I do my best ^^). They respond pretty fast, but I don't know how good their troubleshooting is. You can contact them by klicking "Contact us" on their facebook page: Monster Super League | Facebook . As apparently there are more people with this issue, please share the solution if you happen to find it.

4. Giels

Giels New Member

IGN:
    Giels
    My phone is and android, it is Lenovo a7000, and I have linked into the game with facebook. For standard browser well... Chrome, I hope those info is sufficient

5. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    hmm well that's a much better phone than i'm using, so that shouldn't cause any problems. I'm afraid I can't help you on this one, sorry :s. I hope the devs know what's going on

[edit]:
    There are two possible problems that i can think of that can cause this issue. Either there's something wrong with your account (maybe they suspected you of using hacking tools or so, or just some kind of bug). You can check this by trying to log in from another device (can be an emulator). The other possibility is that there's a problem with the game itself. Does the start button disappear after you tap it? If so, it probably has issues with loading the next screen for some reason. If it doesn't disappear... well... I'm not sure why it wouldn't (input miscommunication maybe?)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  6. Giels

Giels New Member

IGN:
    Giels
    No I did not use hacks, I'm just a normal free to play player, and yes.. the start button doesn't appear after tap to start, so I'm stuck there with no loading sequence

7. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    Possibly the game has problems loading the next part of the game, which is either the happy 2017 screen or the screen with all the events in them. If im not mistaken, both are performed by browser extensions. So it is possible this problem is caused by a browser problem. It's worth a shot to check whether your default browser is indeed chrome, and change it to chrome if it isn't or something else (like firefox) if it is. The following guide will tell you how to check and change your standard browser on android: Make Firefox the default browser on Android | Firefox for Android Help

Some apps have been confirmed to conflict with MSL in the past (they had hacker difficulties in the past, so they sharpened their security, which caused trouble with some other apps). That doesn't mean those apps are necessarily linked to MSL in any way. A thorough method to see whether this is the case is to do a clean install of your phone.. but there's no guarantee it will help, and it will clear all your settings, preferences and downloads, so you may not want to do this...

8. Giels

Giels New Member

IGN:
    Giels
    Don't worry squiry, I can play again now, i have made it to fixed it :v thanks for every tip and the time you gave to find thw solution, mind if I ask what is your game id name so I could add you there as friend? Once again thank you for everything :v

9. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    Glad to hear you got it fixed :)
    Can you share your final solution with us please? So that anyone else that got the same problem can get it fixed faster.

I'll be happy to add you. My IGN is Squiry

10. Giels

Giels New Member

IGN:
    Giels
    Sooo turns out it was the problem of an app that has been messing with the game, I download some random things than turns out there was virus in it it caused the problem, it's name was like.. "Trojan" or something, but I managed to get rid of it. Hope that info helped you squiry, I hope you would accept me as friend, my IGN is "Giels"