Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Catching Gatito

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TempoShift, Nov 11, 2016.

1. TempoShift

TempoShift New Member

IGN:
    TempoShift
    Do you guys think farming for any element Gatito in Normal stages is better (lower stamina rate, and faster clear), or just farming in Extreme stages is better? And are spawn rates different for different difficulties?

2. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

The spawn rates are the same....... as far as which level to farm. I guess that depends on if you can sacrifice the experience and gold to farm a lower level... I have a hard time justifying farming anything but extreme because the strength of the mon you are farming for is unlikely to offset the loss of resources. Obviously there are exceptions but that's my take on it.

3. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    According to the Korean Tier sheet verdict the wood one is the best, thus go for hard at least one time.

4. Gwine

Gwine New Member

IGN:
    Gwine
    I've been farming in magma crag extreme and hard.. easy to get water gatito.. but once i failed to catch wood gatito in magma hard mode.. and also trying my luck in normal stage but didnt find any gatito.. :) i hope its help..

5. Lost_Phantom

Lost_Phantom New Member

IGN:
    Tamashi777
    So far, I have caught 4 wood (1 variant), 2 water (1 variant) and 3 fire. I'm thinking of getting the light one soon and if I'm lucky, get the dark one as well. Wish the spawn rates are little higher (I feel sorry for my brother, he has only caught 1 fire so far).
    I have a couple of questions though:
    1. Are the fire, wood and water versions going to be a permanent additions to summon?
    2. Since the light and dark ones have seasonal on them at the fusion, will they come back in a future event when this is done?

For a specific element, I'd go to their respective difficulty. For evolution materials, I'd farm for the fire one. lower energy cost, more bang for your buck.

6. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I think all elements are seasonal, such as it was for Jacko. Thus I think no further material will be made available after the event duration is closed.

7. Tobypine2

Tobypine2 New Member

IGN:
    Ballrub
    So far 2 fire, 1 Variant, but I'm also filling the Normal reward for Halloween event. I'll go for woodcause I'm kinda light on wood atm

8. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Well keep in mind if you chose to go light or dark gatito that you will need 23 gatitos to max evolve him. so far I have 11 and was about to do the fusion for a light unit but I decided to wait. I feel confident that I will get the 23 I need, but if not I'll at least be able to get 16 for a wood puss in boots cat monster.

9. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Just shortly share with you that I could find 4 fire Gatitos today, three within one hour.
    Why I like to share this with you?!
    Someone some time in the inchat mentioned the odds are better to look for the cat in aligned stages on the map according to the same element.
    I mainly utilized for the hunt the sanctuary as provided me most gold and also most effective unit levelling.
    Nevertheless this morning I switched to the magma crags. This resulted that in short time I encountered almost as much as since from the beginning of the hunt in one single day. Coincidence? A great hot probability streak? Or perhaps truly the encounter probability is not same throughtout the map? I will continue now what I have started and in case a higher encounter rate will remain I will try to notify soon. Nevertheless, nothing to loose to give it a try...

10. Cosmoshock

Cosmoshock New Member

IGN:
    Cosmoshock
    Gatitos you mean?

Attached Files:

11. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I did not expect that this proposal could have this effective outcome. For me it is not fully evident yet that the same element strategy is making a significant positive difference, but after watching this I try to believe and would say that the truth is out there and soon we might know more.

12. Lost_Phantom

Lost_Phantom New Member

IGN:
    Tamashi777
    Maybe that's why I found 5 wood gatitos in one day. When I started my hunt, I farmed at mirage ruins for gold and gems to sell. I met 3 (1 was a variant) on the 1st hour of my hunt (caught two of them, variant wasn't caught though). Met 2 more in the next hour and 1 of them was also a variant (caught both of them). I would love to try farming the lake on extreme, but I'll get creamed with my current monsters. I'll just get wood, fire and water to their 3rd evolution. I just hope the cats come back in a future event so I can focus on light and dark.