Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Cosmo [light]

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Seedborn, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    Anyone tested this one out? I wonder if he is worth the investment, does he heal for each attack (meaning 10% heal per round) or for each hit (that would be really good with 100% crit rate)?

If he is any good I´d try him as backup heal to hopefully unable Golem b8 auto runs.

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    I did not use cosmo, but I do know how his skill works.

His skill obviously only activates when he crits. When he crits, each party member will be healed for 10% of their maximum hp (unlike water persephone, who heals for 10% of her own max hp). Multi-hits will not activate this ability multiple times. So at 100% crit rate, he will heal 10% hp to each party member each round.

3. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Yes, indeed some players are stating that with 100% crit boost by gems the unit is more valuable as the dark pumpkin Jacko (and recomnended due to this to focus in the light Jacko considering the great punch)

PS: I personally got dark Jacko to evo2 because I like the look. Also perhaps a combination with the evolved cosmo unit on high crit could be interesting.