Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Cupid (Amor...)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Finally I touched this character (even I do not like how this unit looks...).

Basically the healing amount of the fire cupid is very high compared to other healers. I am developing him now (LV20) and he heals around 5k all team units.
    However one drawback is that it looks he need a lot of time to charge the blue energy. Sometimes this takes the first round. And imagine what happens if he gets a good shot. He does not reach this point.

I am not sure at the moment if further development, perhaps boost attack to accumulate quicker the blue energy for first heal, would support a better use of this fire cupid character. The Korean MSL tier list rank him with a A+ by the way.

2. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Sounds intriguing..... Cupid never drops for me tho, I wonder if some 4star mons are more rare then others? I've had 8 Leo's drop to 1 Cupid. Holding on to him though. An upgrade over the standard siren would be great

3. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    It is a intriguing difficult subject to investigate. Basically I concluded that the unit is not better as the siren, but also not much worse, just different fire to water element.
    How I came to this conclusion?
    Firstly both units as same as (water) minicat and (water) luumo (evo2) which I also had a look on, need approximatly the same time of charging up the healing skill. Even if the recovery values are different. The recovery value (stat) appears only to be relevant for the healing amount, but not on when the skill is ready. All healers look they need (almost all time) the full first stage to demolish within the team to grt the skill ready. Basically the healing (except a few rare cases) would be ready for the second stage and that does not much depend on the healer or is attack value. Perhaps a healer with a immense high attack value could contribute more on the ratio of demolishing and obtain more blue energy to charge quicker, but such healer would be more weak in the survive stat at the focus was to boost the attack value.
    On the other hand I perceived that the minicat by feeling of watching the simulations several times appears to have the biggest low chance to get the healing skill charge during the middle of the first stage. Looking into the stats of the unit I have no explanation why...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016