Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Game Wishlist Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VizeL, Sep 12, 2016.

1. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    Post here for any things you wish they'd add/improve on! I think it'd be cool if we could gather a list

2. hyun_so

hyun_so New Member

wish league auto battle at start option

jenna likes this.
  3. MageLord

MageLord Member

this! I'd also love it if when you hit 'next stage' it goes right away without having to select your team again

jenna likes this.
  4. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Plenty of suggestion just to list a few here

1) Deleting friends shouldn't be limited to five.

2) awakening and evolution cost should be lowered.

3) gold dungeon difficulty should be lowered for Newbies, I struggled when I just started untill I could farm at the gem dungeon to hunt and sell gems.

4) they should increase the amount of token u can bring to catch astromon, they only allow 3 per stage, legendary and rare are hard enough to encounter. They r making it harder by limiting the amount of token to 3.

5) there should be a pm system or even a guild so that we can ask question or even help players whom needs it.

6) spotlight monster aren't accurate at all, we don't even know how to vote or change it to be accurate. We have to learn the hard way by trying out the monster.

7) equipping and unequiping gems, I hate how the gems disappear when I accidentally overwrite my equip gems by equipping a garbage gem without reading the warning text. There should be an option whereby we can lock our gems or even expand our gem storage.

That's what I could think of at the moment.

Cejam and PreyForBenji like this.
  5. lukaum

lukaum New Member

IGN:
    Lukaum
    There is four things I would really appreciate in this game:

1) Some kind of deposit for saving Astromons that I'm not going to use for a period of time, or even making the costs of buying slots lower.

2) Reducing, in the mission's Monthly tab, the mission "Complete ALL the daily missions 25 times" from 25 times to 20, I mean, a month have 20 business days, making people complete ALL daily missions for 25 days is so much!

3) We should have more astrochips for catching legendaries, because legendaries rarely appear, and many run away because of the low chances of catching them.

4) Awakening and evolution cost should be lowered.

6. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    1)Imo yeah the storage expand is rather expensive but it's pretty much more affordable compared to games that needs to use gems to expand it.

2) daily quest are rather easily to complete, take less than 30 mins really.

3) agreed, game catching system is dumb.

4) agreed, Evo n awaken system is expensive too.

5) plus it takes 16mons to evo 3, I know u can use gleems tho but oh well :/

To add on to my on opinion, the pull rates are pretty bs, they should do something like a guaranteed 4* or something. =/
    Of cuz many people with op luck whom got 2 5* in a pull definitely feels the pull rates are good in thier opinions lols.

lukaum likes this.
  7. lukaum

lukaum New Member

IGN:
    Lukaum
    Hey there, 4:33 I do have something that would be really nice to every one and I think no one will be against that:
    Please implement an option to select the first, the second and the last mons that you want to attack at the dungeons's last round, please, it's really annoying to attack random monsters at dungeons while you're using auto battle, thanks from now!

8. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

And hey! While your at it speeding up battles to 5x or 10x would be nice!

9. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    How about a replay view in PvP for the arena to see how people beat yourself or how you could defend with your team successfully?

Dhynamo likes this.
  10. Tridico

Tridico New Member

- Make a way to recycle low starstone into mid and mid into high

11. Gwine

Gwine New Member

IGN:
    Gwine
    These are my wishlist..

1. the 10+1 summon should be guarantee at least 4star variant or 5star (not variant)

2. add a function to sell the starstone (too much low starstone)

3. the ascension cost should be lowered, 6star is 1,000,000 gold.. just too much..

4. the fusion should be simplified..

5. Add more astrochips.. at least 5.. still ok.. :)

thats all for now.. will add some more if i have more idea.. :D hope this can be helpful..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  12. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    An overview of the gems searchable by boost and location. By that subject I actually wonder about the existing gem view. Sometimes new gems show up in the middle, but the top if the same color appears not being the best in case of the same stars, or?

13. Dhynamo

Dhynamo New Member

IGN:
    Dhynamo
    My wishlist:
    1- astromon league defense replays of the battles

2- guilds ( I dont care about guild features, just a guild chat would be enough to start)

14. Giedrius

Giedrius New Member

IGN:
    Giedrius
    Could be great idea to make an astromon market. for example everyone gets one token wich can use to open trade position in market. when selling astromon you would give away token and when buying - you would get one. because some people releasing 4* astromons, when others willing to pay the price for 100% result, instead of depending on random luck.
    And starstone selling or else reusing or converting would be awesome .

Lostboy likes this.
  15. akku_

akku_ New Member

IGN:
    SeryuAsuka
    Add system attack order on dungeon, so we can choose who want to kill first at boss