Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Gem Slot Shape Alteration

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by IYGK, Sep 26, 2016.

?

Item for gem-slot shape alteration?

1. Yay

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IYGK

IYGK New Member

An item with this function would be a great addition to the in-game shop or astrogem shop, imo. Like a fruit that when fed changes one of the slot shapes to a random shape (to preserve the RNG dependency of the game, lol)

Some of my monsters could really benefit from a manipulation in gem slot shapes to give them the crit rate/ crit dmg / resist that they lack. A good example of this scenario that someone brought up elsewhere in the forum was that Dark miho - for those mid-game players could use - in addition to the HP increase for her passives, she could use crit rate % increase to increase her dmg output (so maybe at least 1 or 2 square gems would be ideal).

What do you guys think?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Yes, I'm currently doing intuition set on my dark Miho + crit% + hp % she has 2 square slot which makes her ideal for this build.

Your idea is great, that would definitely benefit us player. as if we get the wrong gem slot on certain char, it's pretty much screwed.

But Imo the dev won't change it or not anytime soon cuz If they do that, they are losing money due to the fact we don't need to keep pulling for the correct gem slot anymore. I did tons of rebirth to get 3 dark Miho which led to my 2 square slot.

So I can imagine those rich kids dumping cash in order to get the desire gem slot for thier nat 5*

Devs are happy with the profit, so I highly doubt they would make this change :/

But then again for casual players they probably wouldn't be bothered too much so long they can progress through the story.

3. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    That would be awesome! I imagine it would probably come later on though, probably after guilds (hopefully!) but something like a hammer or so to change shapes :D

although, it'd probably be an RNG gem slot change

4. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    I like the idea, but I do think there are bigger priorities currently

5. Trigonia

Trigonia Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Trigonia
    Hope to see this being introduced into the game in the near future.

It could really help those who have been stuck with slots that are not ideal.