Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Ghos (dark/white)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Until now the dark ghos is the only unit I found with an 200% damage on critical hit. Looks for me this is special (found only dark Robobot so far with the same +100% with (same) natural 10% crit probability)? The tankier light version has a 100% stun on critical hit. This is similar to the fire Monkiki with 100% (sleep) on crit, however I barely see this Monkiki crits in practical (natural crit rate = 10%). The crit rate of the light Ghos (checked with my Spiritus and assume the ascension did not raise this) is 20% (for comparison).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    Yes, I think ghos are both surprisingly good, especially for 2*. I believe they also only come in dark/light so thats very helpful against the other elements. I evolved my light ghos to phantos already and crit rate is still 20%, but if you stack with the right gems you can get it relatively high and force stun/sleep every turn. Getting the right gems is a little harder but still :)