Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Halp 0w0

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by akiraesk, Dec 31, 2016.

1. akiraesk

akiraesk New Member

IGN:
    Akiraesk
    Hoii ^u^ um I was wondering if anyone else had this problem I have or if I'm just dumb lol. So I believe I'm on chapter 2 (lunar valley or whatever) and the last quest is to defeat the lunar valley boss on normal. But I've already done that...like 6 times. I tried switching astromons to see if I'd work but it's the big wolf boss hehe and the it says I'm on normal difficulty..am I doing something wrong?? (Level 5 btw)

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Hmmm well, the boss of lunar valley is a candle astromon (stage 8). The wolf (stage 4) is not the real boss, but just a sub-boss. It may be a bit confusing as the first chapter has only one boss. However, from lunar valley on, each chapter has multiple bosses. The final quest of a chapter always asks you to defeat the final boss.

Did i understand the problem correctly, and did you manage to carry on?

3. akiraesk

akiraesk New Member

IGN:
    Akiraesk
    Thank you for the help. Although it says the 8th stage is locked. Is there some kind of specification I need to unlock it?

4. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    well, basicly you need to have beaten the previous stages. So you'll need to have beaten stage 1-7 for stage 8 to unlock.