Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Hello dotdotdot (...)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yuen, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Yuen

Yuen New Member

IGN:
    Yuen
    I'm Yuen on both Discords, in game, I'm Shigeyama on the subreddit, and I'm fairly active. I was on hiatus for a bit when I wasn't getting any nat5s until I finally got 2 of them now I'm back to playing after they added the fusion mechanics.

I found this forum because of an old drama event that happened when I as admin in the MSL server while I don't agree with all of the OP's reasons for him leaving I don't agree with the other poster's reasons as well. Thus one of the many small reasons why I felt like not being an admin anymore.

AAAaannnyways...I hope to help out as many noobs as I can in this forum (if they can help me.)

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Welcome to the forums! and grats on the nat 5*'s. I'm working on getting some nice astromons from fusion as well. It takes sooo long, but at least we're certain to get some good astromons in the end :)

3. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Hi yuen, I look forward to chatting with you! It's a little quiet here right now but it ramps up and down. I like it! Everyone is respectful and nice. Has made the game much more enjoyable for me.

4. Trigonia

Trigonia Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Trigonia
    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^