Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

How do I get to Lunar Valley on Hard??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smuled, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Smuled

Smuled New Member

IGN:
    Smuled
    i must be missing something, except the mission popped up and won't let me go to it.
    When I click on
    "Take me there "
    It's like
    " Unavailable "

How do I get there ? I'm stuck.

2. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    hey! I think to unlock lunar valley on hard I believe you have to beat all of phantom forest on hard

3. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    No, u will unlock hard and extreme stage as u progress through the story, if I remember correctly u will unlock hard stage after u pass normal mirage Lake or magma.

4. Smuled

Smuled New Member

IGN:
    Smuled
    I have completed phantom forest on hard.
    I have completed pogas coast on hard.
    I just don't understand how the mission popped up
    And won't let me access it.

5. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    If you have alr completed posts coast hard ur lunar Valley hard should have been alr unlocked. Ur mission probably tells u to clear certain stage of lunar Valley hard.

Have u tried accessing to lunar Valley hard manually instead of clicking the quest?

The only explanation I could think of is that u have not complete a certain stage of hard lunar Valley which is why it resulted an error.

Do try again by accessing lunar Valley hard stage 1 manually and complete it then try to see if ur mission still gives u error.

6. Smuled

Smuled New Member

IGN:
    Smuled
    I have 2 stages left on magma crags
    Maybe after I finish
    It will work.

7. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    Let us know if it does! I am pretty sure it unlocks after you clear a specific map, but I cannot reach which one. I finished all of my normal before moving onto hard

8. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    I forgot to mentioned, u may need to clear phantom forest hard before u can get to lunar Valley hard

9. Childish

Childish Member

IGN:
    Kury
    Newer player, so recently got lunar valley hard. I was able to access it after completing Phantom Forrest hard. Could be wrong, but don't believe I had any missions to complete in order to unlock. However, I did have missions for it later. Before getting those missions, I remember being very confused on why I couldn't get Cocomaro for hard mode.

10. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Yes u are right, u can only unlock lunar Valley hard after clearing phantom forest hard.

Like wise for extreme stage u need to complete all the hard stages before u can unlock them.

11. ash9488

ash9488 New Member

IGN:
    ashaleeeza
    I too am having the same problem. My current mission--it is the 4th mission--under "Chapter 8" says, "Enter Lunar Valley on Hard." But every time I attempt it, this error flashes across my game screen: "Unable travel. The area you need to go to is either closed or unavailable."

I have tried several different things to get around it ...
    1) I went to the map and manually changed the level on Lunar Valley to Hard, but all the levels are locked, and it will not let me access them.
    2) I read on another thread that I needed to complete all of Star Sanctuary on Normal first. This seemed strange since all other missions under the previous chapters had lead me along step by step, telling me what to do. But I tried it anyway and completed all levels under Normal, but still no go. And when looking ahead on the missions listed under Chapter 8, I see that completing all of Star Sanctuary on Normal was not to be done until the 6th mission under this same Chapter 8. Ugh...
    3) I also double checked that Phantom Forest has been completed on Hard on all levels. It has.

I am at a loss how to get through Chapter 8 and all of its missions and move forward. Please help. It is so frustrating. :(

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  12. ash9488

ash9488 New Member

IGN:
    ashaleeeza
    Smuled -- Did you get it to work?

13. ash9488

ash9488 New Member

IGN:
    ashaleeeza
    This is the mission under chapter 8 that I am seeing and that is giving me such trouble ...
    MonsterSuperLeague - Chapter 8 - Mission 6.PNG

14. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    It works continent wise as far as I know, means if you complete all stages on one difficulty for 1st continent you can enter next difficulty for the first area on 1st continent. This has nothing to do with the questline, for example I was able to enter Seabed Coves extrem even if my quest line was at Aria Lake extrem.

ash9488 likes this.
  15. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    U need to follow your story mission. If u skipped one of them u won't unlock the stage.

16. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Yeah that sounds weird... I know you checked the phantom forest on hard, but just to be sure, it might be a good idea to try and beat the last boss on hard one more time... just in case it got bugged somehow.

Just to be clear on this, you do not need to finish star sanctuary on normal to progress on hard (but it's good you did it, just in case :)). But don't worry about finishing quests in advance, when you get to the quest, you'll just have to finish the boss once again and you'll be done

ash9488 and 神威iKamuiX like this.
  17. ash9488

ash9488 New Member

IGN:
    ashaleeeza
    Thank YOU! That worked. I went back to Phantom Forest and defeated the boss one more time and BAM! Lunar Valley on Hard opened up! Game play is back on! Yay!

18. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    you're welcome. Glad to hear you can progress further :)

19. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I have a similar case now. I am not unlocking extreme phantom forest, but instead started with extreme pagos coast instead. Having managed pagos coast unlocked me the seabed caves on extreme. Means for me the entire first continent on extreme had been skipped.

20. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    That you can unlock seabed caves too early is a known bug, I have no clue what causes it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which stage is supposed to unlock phantom forest on extreme (I don't think it's star sanctuary). You could try to beat the last stage of different area's on hard once more, to see if it simply got bugged in the same way it was for ash.