Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Is Miho common enough to support investing in 2-3 types?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Yubar, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Yubar

Yubar New Member

IGN:
    Yubario
    Have a Fire Miho and a Wood, know this are kind of evenly ranked and that the Light/Dark are probably even better. I like both of them but already have heavy hitters in Wood via Cura, Boltwing and Mona while I don't really have any meaty guys in Fire (Arthur/Candling). Wondering if I can reasonably invest 2 Mihos (and 3 because I'd likely invest in a dark/light on if I get it) or if I just invest in one while waiting for L/D type, should I go ahead and choose fire to bolster my ranks there given Arthur is hard to farm and Candling is a glass cannon?

I usually like to wait until I have a better understanding of the game but I'm starting to pile up on Mihos so want to make room via Evo. I also have a water Boltwing that I'll likely feed to my wood one, especially if I end up feeding my Wood Miho to my fire one.

Not F2P but don't see myself putting more than $10-20/mo if that helps

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    I wouldn't really consider wood cura, mona or boltwing as heavy hitters since they really don't really hit that hard, so wood miho with her def down would make her your hardest hitter in that sense.

Overall, I'd say you will definitely get enough mihos through your farming over time...and considering how hard it is to get light/dark miho now, you would most likely get at least one horan by then.

3. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

I would focus on evo 3ing your best/fav one. And when your done you will still get enough mihos to build another later if you want to..... as you progress to the extreme levels you will be able to build her up rather quickly so there is no need to try and build 2 right now...

Toledxno likes this.
  4. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    If you want to invest in your Miho's actually is not a bad idea since they are good mons and you would be adding a more aggressive wood mon and a bulky fire mon to your team. Also they are so easy to get to evo. 3

In the game they can be useful.

Spxwn likes this.