Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Jacko

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    After the extensive hunting in the time around Halloween we should presume that several players could reach the sufficient number of catches to raise at least one into a evo2 stage. If we need to take yhe choice which one would we evolve? The light one or the dark one (in case we could catch one of this more rare type)?
    In some players opinion the frequent healing is too weak to focus ob this of a primary value for the dark type. In the same go it is stated that Cosmo would with high crit rate (near 100%) would provide more benefit. This conclusion often leads players (statements of the ingame chat) to select the light attacker version for evolvement. By the stats it is obvious that the attack value is significant high compared to other attackers.

What do you think?
    How did you choose?
    How satisfied are you now with Jacko?

PS: I choosed the dark time, but only by the look disregarding my option to look into it from a more technical standpoint. The purple latern is just too cool...

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    I personally just went with dark Jacko because I needed the passive healing more than another attacker. I do not have water persephone, so that may have skewed my decision.

It's true that she doesn't heal that much, but it's better than nothing. She at least takes part of the load off my primary healer.

3. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Lunaria

IGN:
    Lostboy
    I also went.dark... since I could only find 9 jacks I wanted the sap abbility mixed with light heal for dungeons. However I've noticed that the sap ability doesn't hit very often making him a back burner mon for me. I'll keep him around incase they re-release him/her at some point.

4. Jacko-Lyn

Jacko-Lyn New Member

IGN:
    Seidouko
    Oh, definitely dark. Much better.

5. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Jacko-Lyn, may we ask for the background of your opinion. A hint why you think so at least?