Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Jeanne

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    How would you rank Jeanne considering the elements?

2. KauhaApina

KauhaApina New Member

IGN:
    KauhaApina
    I have wood Saint Jeanne, but waiting for good reviews for her to see if she is worth to build. :(
    Too lazy to test her out since i have many other mons to finish.

3. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    In the Korean tier list that was posted recently the Jeanne Fire is rank C, Water is rank B, Wood is rank C, Light is rank A, and Dark is rank B.

Still i'm training a dark one because i like it.

4. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I have a fire element type and perceive the unit is actually doing good. I also noted the Korean tier ranking of C for this element and was kind of surprised about their negative verdict. In particular the 5* skill (changed blue mana balls to red for additional healing) sounds in synergy to the tanky character.

5. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    To be honest most of the Astromons can be very powerfulls, obviously they rank them in that way but never the less most of this tier B or higher are pretty good.

6. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Still only have a fire Jeanny and this unit conpared to other fire units in the same team is doing a really fine job. Basically the last (man) girl standing at the end and can alone bring down several opponent units when fire Anu with similar level is already gone home.

Confusing Korean tier ranking is absolutely not reflecting this strenght.

27 Oct. MSL Korean Tier List

Giving her fire element only a C (worse) as rank I am really not to understand yet.

7. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    I think they rank them based in general like Stats, Skills, and Variant Skill. But i think Fire Jeanne has (like you just pointed) awesome stats. You can really ignore most of the tier list in some mons. I'm pretty sure the list is made just to see which can be better than others but is up to anyone to train and see how good they are.

8. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Yes, got same impression that they list makers primary look into the skill and tend to rank sappers and for example defense down high versus pretification etc to lower ranking. This makes sense somehow. I guess the have something like a hidden point system for skills and perhaps other factors which leads to a overall score which they translate into the ranks of the tiers. Good approach, but as we perceive their results with our own observation often differently the overall verdicts of the list are bit doubtful. Still a good tool to look into it to get a rough trend.

Toledxno likes this.