Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Leader Skill Level Up?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Libbylaurie, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Libbylaurie

Libbylaurie New Member

IGN:
    Libbylaurie
    Question about variants. I've noticed that my variants, when I add them to a mon, their leader skill will have the normal number, then also a (+4) next to it, for example. is this number (+4) able to be increased? Like if I evoed another variant mon to the same evo level and added them to the current mon with this leader stat? (That way their skill level would be equal...otherwise you get the notice saying you can't just add another variant because the skill levels of varients are not equal.) I hope I'm explaining this well.. it's basically being able to level up the mons leader skills.
    Thank you!
    Libby

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    That number can go up to (+5). If you have a variant with a higher (+X) value, you can use that variant as awakening fodder to add that (+X) value to the leader skill of another variant with a lower (+X) value. The newly evolved monster will take the highest (+X) value all astromons involved in the evolution.

3. Libbylaurie

Libbylaurie New Member

IGN:
    Libbylaurie
    Ah, gotcha. Thank you.