Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Leo

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Recently I obtained water Leo and put him into the waiting line due to low ranking of the Korean tier verdict.

27 Oct. MSL Korean Tier List

However since the morning I put some time into the development. For that I used without experiment intention my typical experiment stage (gold bonus normal) of sanctuary.
    And I came across something unexpected and weird.
    The water Leon has a good chance to survive "already from his LV25".
    No other units ever could make it the three rounds that early and this unit does it often and that "even without any gems"(!).
    Similar as I have stated in my hunter review it appears the unit is less targetted (already). For the hunter to become a lesser target it took much more time (and I imagined it was his low recovery stat which made him the primary target early rounds that time). As my former theory that lowest recovery unit would be primary target for the attack probability pointer appears not working here I looked into the stats again (comparing with the rest of the team) and could only explain this with a new guess of this might depend on a factor between total stats accumulated (A+D+R) divided by the recovery. Do I get paranoid?

Anyway, the unit is LV25 and survives in the team often against opponents LV36 and that without gems at all. Also for a tank the attack value is very high, actually highest of such stats compared to other tanks which may have also the attack value untypically highest assigned.

UPDATE: actually water wildfang also a tank shows similar strenght (but gave her already some gems boosting her defense +30%)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    Toledxno and Lostboy like this.
  2. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Thanks for all the updates! It's nice to know what each unit can do! You rock! :)

3. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Thanks Lostboy. We should try to populate some discussions here to stimulate some more activity to share observations. This will help us all and ourselves with facilitating our own opinions about units.

4. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Perhaps, I tend to follow the tier lists similar to what you posted above. I don't do my own experience and research like you do. I do enjoy reading about the units you test though.

5. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    It's amazing how (In some ways) the K-Tier list can be wrong on some mons. Actually if the forum and specially Eric keep us updated i may use the info to create a list from this forum.

6. OberionLOK

OberionLOK Clan member Solaria

IGN:
    OberionLOK
    so what gems would be recommended for a fire leo?

7. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    Probably a set of Attack+, with 1 gem raising the Attack and the last 2 choosing between HP or Def (or both).