Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Leveling and evolving

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Wolfking, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Wolfking

Wolfking New Member

IGN:
    Leraa
    How do i level my mon fast? How do i evolve my units faster i cant seem to find the same rare ones can i evolve without 3 of the same type?

2. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I interpret your question with the following: "you can evolve using the same type but you do not need to follow the same element".
    I actually wonder if choosing the same element for evolving material might provide a higher boost in stats. Perhaps other players have noticed such in case please kindly inform.

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    @Wolfking
    I use two ways to level my astromons fast.
    - Use fruits (this cost money though)
    - Auto the highest story mission with an exp bonus that you can auto without failing. Also note that if the party has a astromon at max level, the exp this astromon would normally gain will be distributed to the remaining members of the party.

As for evolution, it depends on which astromon you want to evolve. You can get a lot of 3* astromons by summoning in the special shop. It's just a matter of time until you get enough to evolve the astromon you want. Also, you can farm (level) in a specific map if the astromon you want to evolve is catchable. Evolving 4* and 5* takes very long though.

But no, you can't evolve astromon if you don't have copies of that astromon (the same astromon with a different element can be used for evolving). The exception is using gleems, which can be used as substitute for an evo 1 astromon while evolving. Gleems can be bought in the pvp shop. However, gleems are usually only used for 5* and if needed 4*, because they're rather rare and you can only buy one a week.

@Elric
    Using the same or a different element for evolving won't affect the stats. Actually, when you compare two astromons of the same kind, awakening/evolution, element, number of stars and level, all stats and skills will always be exactly the same (with the exception of the leader skill). The stats of an astromon at max level with his/her natural amount of stars can be found in the astromon guide.

Wolfking likes this.
  4. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I think somewhere I was reading that choosing the same element will boost the (+) number for example for the percentage to crit.

5. Whacko

Whacko Member

IGN:
    Whacko
    @Elric
    Nothing is different if you use same element or not :)

6. Yubar

Yubar New Member

IGN:
    Yubario
    What has the most impact on monster power, level, gems, evolution or star rank?

7. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    Well, star rank and level are related to each other. I would say level got the biggest impact, but you'll need a higher star rank to get higher level astromons.

Evolution give a big boost as well, as do gems. So basicly... everything matters a lot :p

8. Ponzie

Ponzie New Member

IGN:
    Ponzie
    Is there any difference in stats when you use a high level astromon as evolve material compared to low lvl astromon?

9. Squiry

IGN:
    Squiry
    No, the stats of an astromon are not affected by it's awakening(/evolving) materials