Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Mona

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    According to the tier list and my own experience the wood Mona is very good, guess mainly due to high damage on active skill and the self-healing capability on attack. Nothing to tell more here about this mutual conclusion of the public perception.

Nevertheless in a discussion on the ingame chat a apparently experience person mentioned that "the water Mona" is also doing a fine job, but stated no details. If you guys have some observation, please do no hesitate to share here...

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    They probably just use her for pvp since she charges her active skill quickly and deals decent damage due to being an attacker. Although I personally see her as just a free, farmable option if you don't have anyone better.

3. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    I think Mona (Wood) is one of the best Astromons and not just for PvP but also is very useful on Dungeons. I also heard some people discussing how Mona (Water) is starting to be a threat on PvP although i have not encountered one yet.

Spxwn likes this.