Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

moving account from one google account to another

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jaredfox, Nov 15, 2016.

1. jaredfox

jaredfox New Member

IGN:
    Nyitah
    when i started the game i started with the gmail account for the play store. bad thing is that email is shared. is there any way to move it from that google account and onto my own personal gmail account? more so that way i dont have someone get on and override my data by accident.

2. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Interesting question and I have to admit that I have no clue and even worse for the subject I use Ios.
    But what just popped up in my expertiseless mind is to change the user to the facebook acount first and perhaps changing back to google might reactivate the option to define which account. Needless to say that even for facebook login and game registration I am entirely cluessless to as until now I have avoided such method. Sorry to be not much of help, but perhaps other members are able to guide more precisely into a solution. Hope you have bit more patience to wait and that you will obtain an answer.

3. Gwine

Gwine New Member

IGN:
    Gwine
    Maybe u can link ur game on fb first..(this way ur game can be save) then change ur google acc.. and then link the fb to recover ur game.. its only my thought.. i hope its help.. :D