Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Need advice on how to properly evo3 my evo2 astromons?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by LiLy_AnN, Oct 12, 2016.

1. LiLy_AnN

LiLy_AnN New Member

IGN:
    LilyAnn
    Hi everyone, this is LilyAnn from MSL.
    I am thinking of Evolving my already evolved water variant Latt, evolved water Seiren, evolved fire variant Miho and evolved water variant candling to the final evolution(evo3) stage. Actually it seems that Gleems are only capable in evolving Astromons from evo1 to evo2. So will someone kindly point me to the direction I should take in making Astromons stronger for Story mode & as well as for the Astromon League battles? Thanks in advance.

~LiLy_AnN

P.S: I did 4 10+1 summons already and only got up to Natural 4* Astromons. Lost space in inventory a lot thanks to all the 1-2* variant Astromons I caught taking all the spaces. Maybe I should try evolving those to the maximum evo stage and release them. Might as well get lots of Gold and Astrogems along the way. Then maybe I will be able to do 10+1 summons again. Below are the screenshots of Astromons I got in my inventory BTW.

Attached Files:

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    I would advise to just release the nat 1* and 2* you've caught, unless you're planning on using them. Personally I don't think it's worth the money to evo them to evo 3 prior to releasing them, but that depends on how much you think astrogems are worth (and the collectors book)

You'll need to do more 10+1 summons in order to evo your astromons to evo 3. To get an evo 3, you'll need a total of 16 of the same astromon, which is quite a lot. You can get seirens by farming aria lake. I believe you can also farm candlings somewhere, but forgot where. Getting 4* astromons evo 3 is a huge pain. (gleems are best used for 5* or, if you don't have any 5*, 4*s. Better not use them on 3*s)

Sajiel likes this.
  3. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    Never use Gleems for mons below nat4* and not for 4* that have a 3* brethren. You only get 6 Gleems per month.

Keep in mind you need 12 gleems and 3 copies of the mon you want to evo3, so use them for your rare mons.

Latt, Siren and Candling are farmable, Miho is very hard to farm but she is a 3* and you will get her eventually from further eggs/special summons.

Clouds_69 and Sajiel like this.
  4. Clouds_69

Clouds_69 New Member

IGN:
    Clouds_69
    ---------------

Is there any region where Miho usually appear? :)

5. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    everywhere... there's miho everywhere...

6. KauhaApina

KauhaApina New Member

IGN:
    KauhaApina
    second to that
    E: that don't help in what's been asked but anyways...
    Mihos appear somewhat everywhere.