Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Need help with a wood team.

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Pizzarice, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Pizzarice

Pizzarice New Member

IGN:
    Pizarice
    I started about 2 weeks ago and got a pretty good water and fire team going, but my wood mind are severely lacking. I just got aria lake on extreme and my wood moms arnt cutting it no more. What I got are (dunno how to screenshot on my phone):
    4*: Horan (30) Cupid (29) Cura (28) Monak (19)
    3*: Cocoro (30 variant), Brumby (26 variant), Gatito (28), Phibian (25) and Bloomae (11).

My rune sets arnt good either. Can someone give me some advice?

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Well, as you already have them 4*, horan and monak are both good. Just one healer will do though, so you wouldn't be needing both cupid and cura. Also, higher evo astromons with a lower natural star are stronger than high nat star at low evolution level. Cocoro would be a good addition, he's strong and has a good leader skill for a wood team. You'll need to ascend him then though.

If you have trouble getting all your astromon at max level, it is a good idea to first level the strongest of each team, so you got a nice all-around team