Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Persephone

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by LuoShi, Sep 23, 2016.

1. LuoShi

LuoShi New Member

IGN:
    Volgin
    Need help what is best gem for red persephone and green persephone?

2. Bot587

Bot587 Member

IGN:
    Bot587
    i would use attack and hp for red persephone (her major power comes from stacking saps, she needs to survive to do this)

3. LuoShi

LuoShi New Member

IGN:
    Volgin
  4. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

IGN:
    Seedborn
    I have a lvl50 evo2 fire Perse and just pulled a second one...could two of them fitting in a golem team?
    Any thoughts will be appreciated.

5. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Yeah the would definitely be good at stacking sap and continuous atk down debuff.

But then u would need a healer in your team to keep your team alive since sapper although it's good but it also means u have to drag the game without having good dps on your team.

6. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    I wouldn't put attack on sapper, I would just build thier survivability. Eg conviction set + hp% resist %

Since the goal of a sapper is to sap the boss and since u r depending on sap, would be better to built on tankiness as u will need to drag the game.

Also coming October dragon patch, I believe perse hp n Def would be nerf thus u really need the survivability in order to maximize her sap skills.

7. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Re; Water Pers, generally regarded as the best healer. It's high HP makes it tough to nuke on first turn but not impossible if running with a wood Leo. Her petrify skill can be disastrous to other teams in arena play, especially when paired with other stunners such as fire valk. In dungeons it can be paired with other healers such as dark jack or wood boltwing to keep sappers alive to take out large boss's. General rule of thumb regarding gems is to use life set with All HP% status boost. Though if anyone had tried hp hp def life set I'd like to hear the results.