Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

/r/MSLGame is Corrupted

Discussion in 'Everything Else!' started by SparkNorkx, Sep 20, 2016.

1. SparkNorkx

SparkNorkx New Member

IGN:
    SparkNorkx
    Hello, I'm the former first Admin (who got recruited by MSL Mod) from /r/MSLGame during an early stage of growing. I will reveal a silent issue. The subreddit staff (and their discord server) is corrupted. An example is they directly cloned the actual wiki's logo and certain content.

Original Wiki: http://monstersuperleague.wikia.com/

Their subreddit's Clone Wiki: http://mslgame.wikia.com/

This is basically the main reason why I got kicked from that subreddit and quietly left their discord server. From my 2 years of experience on Reddit, that Mod team is one of the worse I ever encountered. Also ever since I left, their moderation control quality went downhill.

I told the issue to MSL Mod (aka subreddit owner) but he didn't care and fully left. Anyway, I simply want to let others know even though I don't like drama (didn't even make a big fuss when I quietly left them until somewhat now here). This forum is way better and much safer. Keep up it up.

2. Verismo

Verismo New Member

IGN:
    Verismo
    I like how you created a false issue to smear the people you left. Meanwhile, completely omitting the fact that some of us, like myself, had messaged you and asked for permission to work on your wikia before you raged and left. Messages that you have completely ignored and didn't even bother to respond; Thus, forcing people to create a new wikia since you deleted the wiki channel and left like a pouting child. All the while, people are left to have no idea on what was happening with your wikia.

What's more, from what I heard, you left because you didn't like the idea of a nsfw channel. You then proceeded to overstep yourself and tried to remove admin powers from a fellow admin without proper permission or cause. Simply because you didn't agree with an issue. Even though the majority of users at the time VOTED for a nsfw channel for fun.

Don't be a hypocrite. This is clearly an act of drama/attention seeking to justify your childish antics. If you didn't like drama, you would've moved on and let this go. Apparently, you aren't mature enough to do so.

3. SparkNorkx

SparkNorkx New Member

IGN:
    SparkNorkx
    I'm quite sorry you're blind and is a fan boy of them. You don't have to believe me but I had to do a small point out/warning since they stole the wiki's logo and some certain content. The staff there started to abuse their power. Once I left, the certain Mod started getting more greedy and created a "clone wiki". If I was that "hateful/immature", I would have exactly pointed out their names already. In fact, for I all know, you could be one of them in disguise.

P.S. The person who made the wiki's logo left that community as well and found out they became abusive (and especially didn't ask permission).

4. Verismo

Verismo New Member

IGN:
    Verismo
    Sadly, if you had any inclination of intelligence, you would realize I'm not someone in disguise. I'm actually pretty disgusted to how you assume that I'm a random fanboy, when I clearly messaged you to work on the wiki before you raged and left. A message you ignored. What is even more disgusting is how you completely and conveniently ignored the portion of you ignoring any of the messages that weren't even from people that you had a problem with.

Which is actually funny, considering how the creator of the logo you mentioned, also ignored any of the private messages regarding on the work on the wiki. Again, it seems I have to remind you that the creation of the current reddit wiki, that Mediumsoda has created, is because of the complete communication blackout you decided to bring upon yourselves; Even from members of the community that simply wanted to take part in it.

All I see is some entitled kid trying to start drama where there really is none. What's even more ridiculous is the accusation of stealing the logo of all things when you went completely silent with no communication or status of the wiki. I'm curious. What in the world did you expect the rest of the community to think when you deleted the wiki channel, and then went on a complete communication blackout? To not start on a new wiki?

No, all you did was rage and leave like a eight year old to pout in some distant corner; Completely ignoring the rest of the community that wanted to help on the wiki. And then proceeded to come back to another part of the MSL community to start drama and trash talk about people, meanwhile trying to make it seem as if all your actions were justified, fine, and dandy.

5. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Alright alright, cool down peeps.

Imo, doesn't matter what he has done thus far. This is a brand new forum. We all need to work together like what verismo said.

Aside to sparknox, we don't need to know what happened over there at reddit.

What's past is past let it stay there.
    Let's just work on making this forum a better n friendlier environment.

Peace out.