Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Shellie

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Has someone something good to tell about shellie?
    I feel also by observing the stats if my water shellie (attacker) that the unit is a weaker version of the fire hunter. The survivability appears very low (used as usual my experiment plan of normal sanctuary gold bonus stage), but the stats show the attack value around double if defense and recovery. This is a significant high rate of damage in correlation & difference to the other two stats.
    Finally, the Korean tier verdict is a "S" for the water unit.

2. Jacko-Lyn

Jacko-Lyn New Member

IGN:
    Seidouko
    It's a clam. It's not v cute, pretty much just rebirth food.

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    well, i actually agree with the "S" rank. So, lets compare this shellie with others.

Lets start with water shellie compared to fire hunter. The stats of lvl 40 of both evo 3 are as follows:

Fire hunter:
    Hp: 12445
    Atk: 1253
    Def: 760

Water shellie:
    Hp: 12925
    Atk: 1325
    Def: 723

As you can plainly see, the stats of the shellie are a little better. (bit less def, but bit higher hp and higher atk)
    As for the skills, water shellie has an unparalleled defense down skill. 100% chance for a 2 turn def down debuff is a better version of the 5* fire nightmare def debuff (which only has 80% chance to give the same effect). So.... yes, water shellie is really strong, both in stats and skills.

The same counts for fire shellie (100% chance on 2 turn taunt) and wood shellie (100% chance on two turn sap, which results in 2 kind of sap damage every turn from the second attack on, because saps stack, even from the same source).

In short, i got plenty good words for all the shellies... however! they ain't cute :(

4. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Squiry, this game has no active taunt to protect low health and defense attack units. The complication with the attackers is always to keep them up.
    Therefore I experimented and noticed s good chance that a attacker (as mentioned above) survives incomings is to boost their recovery stat. As attackers by high damage have a good chance to finish a unit off, the red soul energy would contribute to regain their health to an higher degree with an immense boost if their recovery stat. Guess defense also need to be improved, but I somehow prefer to work on those stats for an attacker before looking into the boost of health.
    How do you think?