Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Should I be using my astrogems to summon?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by allenkong221, Oct 26, 2016.

1. allenkong221

allenkong221 New Member

IGN:
    Depict
    I've done it twice so far and noticed that I am not getting anything decent from these pulls. I'm fairly new to the game and the units the storyline has given me has been pretty decent (carried me to level 20 almost). I just saved up some more astrogems and was wondering if I should use them for summons.

2. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    It's very hard to get decent summons. Personally, I summon occasionally but havent tried after I had decent units to focus on. I think its kind of a must until you have something to focus on -- but depends on what you have now of course

3. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    there's too many free energy at the start of the game so you should focus on pulls till you've done about 20 or more pulls just to get a decent range of mons to choose from

4. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    I think you should use Astrogems to summon, is not worth it to use them to buy gold because eventually you can farm it anytime. But it's a fact that is very hard to get a good Astromons in summons.

Also i highly recommend that you use them when there is an event that increase the rate of summoning an Astromon. For example right now there is an event that increase the rate of summoning Nightmare's.

Also have in mind that the summoning of 10+1 (Cost 600 Astrogems) gives you an extra Astromon and it's a guaranteed alternative which is better that buying the summoning of 1.

Once i used the summon of 10+1 (While the event of Valkyrie) and i got a Valkyrie (Wood), Jeanne (Fire), Alternative Seiren (Water), and other 8 not so great Astromons. Obviously i was lucky i got those three but it's up to you. ^_^

Pnello and Spxwn like this.
  5. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

That's a great question, I've been wondering the same thing. To get enough high stones to level up a min to 60 I had to spend about 400 astrogems on energy.... if I hadn't done that it would be about a month of hitting the elemental dungeons when they open once a week. That said, had I not been summoning as much as I have I probably wouldn't have an Arthur or Valk. Also I would like to max evolve my 4 star mons like Leo (Leon) so maybe the answer for me is 66% summoning and the rest towards energy when you need it. I certainly wouldn't waster them on gold though....

6. Occulto

Occulto New Member

IGN:
    Occulto
    Up until level 25, I invested all my gems into summoning the 11 egg pack. I was incredibly lucky with my summons, I ripped a Wood Arthur in one attempt and then got a double of Fire Arthur and Wood Valkyrie in another attempt. Although, you may not get any nat 5* monsters, you have still have a high chance of collecting a solid team of nat 4* monsters. Couple that with beefing up a Water Seiren and a Wood Mona and you are good to go.

7. Yuen

Yuen New Member

IGN:
    Yuen
    tl dr version, yes. But if you stay in game a lot and lose your energy I'd invest astrogems into the 30 astrogem energy package too when need be. Also keep and eye on your inventory space. Don't summon if you're near full because it's difficult to lose the space if you don't have gold and you don't want to release certain mons to free up.