Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

So...I'm stuck in sanctuary 13 extreme and I need advice =(

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Bluekevin123, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Bluekevin123

Bluekevin123 New Member

IGN:
    Bluekevin123
    So...my team comp are the following:

Wood Valk (lvl 40 def gems)
    Light horan (lvl 40 def gems)
    Water perse (lvl 40 health gems)
    And using random high lvl monsters that are given to me or from my friends.

I need help and any suggestions to beat this, it seems really difficult for me while it may be easy for me but I can't beat this after my 10th attempt. Also, who do I always target first to attack and how can I change my comp to make it better?

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    It would help if you could tell us what other mons you have trained up so we can discuss other team comps. However, my current questions/advice are:

-Is your light horan 5*? Her atk down could really help if you have it unlocked
    -Are your gems properly upgraded?
    -Which mon is your variant lead? Sanctuary has a lot of status effects (stuns from ghos, def down from bee, etc) so a variant horan lead could help
    -Your comp seems to be lacking in terms of raw damage and/or hard status effects (stun, sleep, etc). Considering the enemies in Sanctuary extreme hit so hard, it may be hard to outlast them like that.
    -I personally like to kill the bees first, since they do the most damage and have the 2-turn def down, which is very dangerous
    -Worst case scenario, consider leveling up your mons a bit more

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Totally agree with Jack. But are you sure you don't mean level 50? Level 40 is a bit low for extreme, and nat 5* have a max level of 50.

Either way, it's good to spread your gems between def and hp, instead of going fully for one of those