Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Team suggestions

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Wolfking, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Wolfking

Wolfking New Member

IGN:
    Leraa
    Who should i focus and level up for a pve team and a pvp team based on the mons i have here? Screenshot_20161011-094522.png Screenshot_20161011-094532.png

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    Well from what I know...

-Fire Cupid has an atk buff at 5* which can be useful in both pvp and pve

-water mona builds up her sp fast due to her passive. After the upcoming patch, she won't rely on crits to raise the sp gauge anymore either. I see her a lot in pvp due to her farmability as well.

-water seastar is a decent sapper for golems who can apply 2 stacks of sap, but she is squishy so build her to be tanky

-wood miho is good and farmable for pvp and pve due to her stun and def down

-wood cocomaru is also a popular pvp choice due to having stun on normal atks and being farmable.

-wood mona is a good tank with very high self-sustain, although she does little damage. I like to use her for pve.

A few other notes...

-you will get water seiren for free from missions and she is farmable from Aria Lake. She's a good healer for pve.

-You will get a scripted fire Anu from the Magma area. After the upcoming patch, he'll be getting a 60% stun on normal atks which is useful in pvp. He's not as easily farmable unfortunately.

-Try to rebirth for dark sea star if you can. She's a defense aggressor so she hits pretty hard and is tanky

Just my thoughts. Should wait for other opinions.

Wolfking likes this.