Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

The infamous Korean Tier List - discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    [11 Nov] MSL Korean Tier List /r/MSLGame (Final)

Note: "I will try to upload here frequently the latest link/version, however I also assume that moderators could access this post here and do the same in case I would be late or inactive.

2. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    I opened this discussion here with posting the link as we all perceive that this list has some flaws. The list is basically too much focussed on the skills and people tell that for someone is able to has the time to read and check the skill the list would be redundant. Also people might perceive our efforts here as being redundant to the tier list, this has to change. Thus here the start of a review about different opinions of the lists ranking.
    Please participate here on top of our other detailed unit review discussion when you have findings that you consider a unit significant different (better or worse) as stated/ranked by the Korean Tier list.
    I start here...
    From my perspective the C rating for the fire Jeanny is a downgrade and the unit is much better.

UPDATE: I had some discussion on the ingame chat about it and was told that my Jeanny performs well and compared with survivability much better as the fire Anu as the game AI would target the leader position 1 more as the others. I had a verification look on this and switched Jeanny to the first leader position 1 and exactly what was predicted happened. She lost as much health as before the fire Anu did. Still decent, but she did not show the significant survivability as before. Anyway, looks still decent, but better to combine her with a tank on the position 1 to let her shine a bit.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  3. Pizzarice

Pizzarice New Member

IGN:
    Pizarice
    Im only lvl 21 just entering extreme mode but water arthur looks really good imo. I was suprised it only had a b+ rating. Aoe att down can be very poweful for stall sap teams especially for dragon i think.

4. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

I have been using a water Arthur for awhile now... despite getting new mons he always seems to end up in my party. Also considering the starstone dungeon boss is fire element he's usefull there too. Not sure I want to take him to level 60 tho.

5. Elric

Elric Member

IGN:
    EIric
    Bit weird for me that fire and water hunter are classified as C for normal gameplay, but as A for PvP arena.