Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Thoughts on who to focus on, who is good for Golem farming past b4

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Yubar, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Yubar

Yubar New Member

IGN:
    Yubario
    Team is below:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Pretty much grinding to get ~3 good mons in each element, no such luck on the dark side though, have been rebirthing to find one and may still try to do so if you all think it's worth it. Also interested in filling in any gaps ya'll may see with farmable units. Other than that just using gleems to get my highest star guys to evo3 and grinding for ascension for the 3*/4* nats (just got lucky with a 2nd arthur summon this AM).

Golems are really tough for me right now and I dont have great gems so would like to grind for them but have been stuck at b5.

2. Lostboy

Lostboy Moderator Solaria leader

IGN:
    Lostboy
    IS That the full list or do you have other mons? Should get some of those to 50.

3. Jacko-Lyn

Jacko-Lyn New Member

IGN:
    Seidouko
    B5 is a little tough being a dark dungeon, but I've had some trouble farming B5 with a FULL 5* team. Gemmed out with my best stuff. And there's still a chance to lose, like 10% on auto. I've found fire perse to be helpful with the sap. ANYTHING good with double sap. Dark seastar is a gem, so is light moonflower if you ever get them. My current team for B5 is:
    Fire Amor 5* (Varient)
    Wood Moonflower 5* (Varient)
    Dark Jack-o-Lyn 5* (Varient)
    Fire Perphassa

Gwine likes this.
  4. Lostboy

IGN:
    Lostboy
    I would recommend that you focus 100% on getting your fire Arthur and wood Valk to level 50. Just spam a level with 3 max level mons so that all the experience goes to leveling up your 5stars.... once you do this you will find the game much easier. Looks like Mona is the only variant your gonna use as a leader right now so getting her to 50 would be next

5. Yubar

Yubar New Member

IGN:
    Yubario
    This my full list, I scrap a decent amount and rebirth a lot to really just save on space, which is disappointing given how meh I feel about hunter. Thanks for the feedback, I'll get those two up!

Any farmables that should be focused on, have started on ghos and candling but not sure if they're really worth it. In terms of Golem farming it looks like Water Miho, Cotteen and Seedler are the farmable go tos?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  6. Lostboy

IGN:
    Lostboy
    Well here what I think. You have a ton of good stuff going on there but it seems your trying to work on everything at once. The farmable I would work on while leveling up your 5 stars (and by work on I just mean collect them for future use) is Ghos. He will bE usefull later on at level 50. You have plenty of time to figure out the rest because the trip from level 40 to 50 is gonna take awhile for all 3.... even if your farming extreme. I promise it will be totally worth it! Your water yuki will also be very handy to have at level 50 later on. Lastly regarding hunter, I like him but I may be partial to the sweet crossbow :) if your not a fan either don't mess with him or just wait till you get a light one and just do that one! Good luck bud! I hope to keep seeing you on the forum!!!!!

7. Yubar

Yubar New Member

IGN:
    Yubario
    Haha that's totally my problem, thanks a ton for the advice!

8. VizeL

VizeL Administrator Staff Member Lunaria leader

IGN:
    VizeLX
    If you focus wood, you can prob farm b7 as well, though farming b5/b6 will be hard.

Gwine likes this.
  9. Lostboy

IGN:
    Lostboy
    Hey bud, just wondering how your team building is going?