Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Velzira Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Velzira, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Velzira

Velzira New Member

IGN:
    Velzira
    Hello everyone, I'm afraid I found your nice site a little late in the game but I am glad to have found it nonetheless. Let's see introduction time, I prefer Velzira or Velz, I'm probably a little older than some of you, and I'm a programmer by trade. I discovered the game in the first week and haven't been able to put it down since. The only money I've spent was the 5$ pack and it wasn't because I felt i needed a boost as I feel the game is so well designed that you don't need to, but because I wanted to support the developers for such a great game. What else.. my main astromon is a Variant Dark Pandora (cura) which I was lucky enough to pull a few days ago, she has some of the strangest abilities but is a force multiplier. I look forward to meeting each of you and hearing your stories! Until then, good luck and thanks for stopping by!

2. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Member

IGN:
    CFJack
    Hiya, and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here! ;)

I'm totally not jealous of your dark Cura or anything...Nope, of course not.