Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Water Arthur, what to do?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by JegueWar, Oct 28, 2016.

1. JegueWar

JegueWar New Member

IGN:
    Monster Super League
    What strategy do you suggest?

2. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    It's hard to give you an advice on that because i don't own any Arthur. Anyways they are known to be a threat because they can be pretty offensive but i looked at his max. stats and his new skill so in my opinion i would recommend to put gems that give you a bonus on HP and 2 of this gems can increase the Defense and the last one can also increase HP so it can be well balanced. I hope that i can be helpful.

3. Lostboy

Lostboy Moderator Solaria leader

IGN:
    Lostboy
    I use one, he is currently evo 2, level 50. His special attack recharges quick so I would recommend getting the gems from the final story mode (20% attack bonus) ideally you would get 4 star gems or above if you can. I would also recommend the gems that bonus HP percentage and Def percentage. Be patient and start with a gem that already has 2 sub buffs on it (pref attack based) the last gem can be whatever suits you. I use granites as my leader giving another 34% buff to HP so I am searching for the perfect attack percentage gem as my 3rd. congrats! Good luck! And get farming!!

Toledxno likes this.