Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Water Persephone: Trash or Keep?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Magicstorm101, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Magicstorm101

Magicstorm101 New Member

IGN:
    magicstorm101
    Water Persephone was my first 5* and i fell in love the moment i used her. Not only is she an awesome healer without it being a skill, she's mega tanky and can still give monsters a thrashing (or petrifying, which was awesome.) plus...well, she's beautiful. I like that too.
    I paired her with my lil' Anu, with his oh-so-wonderful defense and they always kept my team together. Ive grown attached!

But now that water Persephone has been nerfed i don't know if she's even worth keeping. As any of you who have her know, she sucks royally now. However im holding out hope that maybe they will fix her. (Plus Anu is now Leon so he's totally old enough to go out with her.) should i trash her or should i cut my loses and reform my team? (And find Leon a new lady...)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Bwhaha! So Leon's not attached huh? I would keep her on the backburner, soon as you get rid of her you'll draw a few more! You have room to keep her on the bench?

3. Magicstorm101

Magicstorm101 New Member

IGN:
    magicstorm101
    I have room absolutely. And you have a point, the moment i ditch her i might end up drawing more Persephones. Maybe she would be good for evolving if push comes to shove.

And nah, i had this talk with my wood Leon. He understands what the deal is. (He wasn't thrilled though. Hes not good at small talk and has to start dating all over again...)

4. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Good to know Leon is a gamer! :roflmao:

5. Sajiel

Sajiel New Member

IGN:
    Sajiel
    Keep. finished all mission with Water Pers and Wood Phers with both on 2nd evo. They are twins