Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

What if you sell Hermites?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lostboy, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

So I know when you release a 4star you have a chance to get either 50k, 100k or 300k. There may be more options but this is what I have personally seen... since it's 50k to summon one wouldn't releasing hermites be a gold building option?

I'm still building my giant crab monster so I have none to release yet..... anyone try this?

2. Dhynamo

Dhynamo New Member

IGN:
    Dhynamo
    50 gems is another option releasing 4*. Anyways I dont think it is a good idea because there is a high chance to get fruits just like when u release 3*, it depends a lot on rng to get good stuff releasing

3. Lostboy

Agree on the fruits from 3 star but herm is a 4star.... I guess I'll release some and try it.... not till next week tho

4. Lostboy

Well using loose math and incomplete data. Assuming that the 4 options above are the only options when releasing a hermite and that those options have an equal chance of occurrence ( both assumptions could be incorrect) the pay out per hermite would average 10 gems and slightly over 110k gold. The price to summon minus the gold rewarded at the dungeon as you collect hermite stones is approximately 33k gold. Roughly 50 energy is expended to collect 50 stones. To sum it up the potential payout is roughly 75k gold for the 50 energy spent. Compared to farming on extreme which nets roughly 50k (selling gems) plus experience to level up your mons and the opportunity to catch legendary mons etc.... and obviously farming Golum B7 will produce more gold if you are able to auto farm it. So I'm gonna presume that messing with hermites is not worth it he effort. Though if you have summoned 16 and not pulled a variant there is no reason to stop farming and summoning until you get one.

5. Dhynamo

Dhynamo New Member

IGN:
    Dhynamo
    The problem is that there is a high chance of fruits even releasing 4*. I released like 4 jack o lynn some days ago and 2/4 gave me useless fruits

6. Lostboy

Well then it's a gamble.... I guess I'll stand by the grab and release only if you need the variants