Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Who should I level to 60?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Lostboy, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

so I have been pounding the fire dungeon nonstop (level 8) for 9 hours now. And I'll be able to level up either Granitus (max evolved variant) or Val (will evo 2 her tomorrow)..... I won't able to get the other one anytime soon since I will do my Arthur next and then either light Sea Star or Leon.... regardless.... which would you recommend and why? I'm leaning towards Granitus right now due to his variant boost.

2. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    personally I would choose valk cause valk for a couple of reasons:

1. Nat5 has better stat gain than nat4, if i'm not mistaken about 5% difference
    2. stun>taunt
    3. due to valk's first skill, she should be spamming more 2nd skill theoretically and hence it is possible to stun luck the enemies

the only argument for me would be, valk is harder to gem and evo 3 than pebol

3. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Actually, the stats of an evo 3 nat 4* is superior compared to an evo 2 nat 5*.

Personally, I would go for granitus, if you don't have another leader... basicly because you'll always take him with you, and because the stat gain will be bigger for him. Still, there's good reason to choose valk too. She probably needs the stats more than granitus.

p.s. you didn't mention the element of your valkyrie.

4. Toledxno

Toledxno New Member

IGN:
    ToIedxno
    In my opinion i think you should go for Granitus, is really hard to get Valkyrie to Evo.3. Also Granitus has a good alternative skill and due to his Def you can redirect any hit towards him with the pasive skill 5*.

5. Lostboy

Lostboy Clan member Solaria

Thanks guys, I've been considering the valk more and more.... now that I've got the EVO 2 she still dies earlier then I would like..... I've tried GEMing Granitus with more HP to see if he would be ok at level 50 for awhile.... he's ok but the taunt skill has him taking a beating... Right now I'm running the 2 mentioned above (both fire) and a Water Arther (evo 2, level 50) and a siren (max level 50) will likely hit the million gold I need tomorrow evening.... so I guess now I'm 60% valk and 40% gran.