Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Who to get to 5*?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Santo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Santo

Santo Clan member Lunaria

Hi

Seeking a litle advice here.

I have enough stuff to put one of my toons to 6* and another to 5*. Who should i ascend?

My 5* at Level 50

Leader Fire Leo Evo2
    Leader Water Shiva Evo1
    Fire Shiva Evo1
    Fire Arthur Evo2
    Fire Cupid Evo2
    Water Victoria Evo2
    Water Persephone Evo2
    Dark Persephone Evo1
    Light Sura Evo2

My 4* at Level 40
    Leader Fire Seastar Evo3
    Leader Fire Miho Evo3
    Leader Water Siren Evo3
    Leader Water Snowee Evo3
    Leader Water Banshee Evo2
    Leader Water Cura Evo2
    Leader Water Yuki Evo2
    LEader Wood Miho Evo3
    Leader Wood Mona Evo3
    Leader Wood Jeanne Evo2
    Leader Wood Cura Evo2
    Leader Wood Cupid Evo1 (almost Evo2)
    Leader Dark Miho Evo3
    Leader Fire Hana Evo1
    Fire Succubus Evo2
    Fire Boltwing Evo1
    Wood Anu Evo1
    Light Victoria Evo2

couple of others lower.

So.. Who should go 6 Stars and who should go 5 stars? i can also do 2 or 3 5 stars instead of a 6 start + 5 start.

Any tips?

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Hey, nice collection you got there.

My advise is pretty simple. Ascend the astromon you use most to 6*. Depending on your main team, you'll want to ascend astromons that fit well to 5*. Also, make sure that you ascend your strongest astromons (highest nat star and highest evo)

This means i would ascend either wood miho, dark miho, wood mona or water siren to 5*, depending on what you need most in your main team (personally i think those are the strongest among the evo 3 4*'s you listed).

3. Santo

Thank you Squiry, you have been most helpfull.

Out of curiosity, what would be your main teams with this pool aof monsters? And please tell me why.

I am using mostly for PVP:
    Fire Leon as leader
    Fire Arthur
    Water Perse
    Water Vic

For dungeons and the rest i switch Water Vic for Dark Perse or a healer like Fire Cupid or Water Siren

Sometimes in hard dungeons i switch Fire Leon for a 40% HP like one of the Shivas.

4. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    Well, a general guideline to follow is to either make a team based on tanks/defenders, or a team based on attackers (a team with 4 balanced astromons works just fine as well). It's best not to mix defenders and attackers, because the enemy will focus on your attacker(s), killing it quickly, and leaving you with a team of 2-3 astromon, most likely before you could kill any of the opponents astromon.

So I would either go for a tanky team, in which both shiva's and water persephone would fit well. Shiva's leader skill works well in dungeons, so you can use a fourth tank there (light sura should work i.e.). For pvp, you'll need a new leader (fire leo dies too easily). You could possibly use your dark miho. For certain dungeons (especially if you want to auto), you might want to include a healer, like water seiren.

You can also go for an attack-astromon team. That involves a completely different strategy. Fire leo would be a good leader for this team. Dark persephone, fire arthur and water victoria would fit well in that team. Fire shiva is possible as well, if the enemy team doesn't have high resistance (stunners work just fine in an attack based team as well)

For PvP, either tactic can work well. The tanky setup is more common, as it is easier to auto most dungeons with. However, specific PvE stages are much easier with an attack team

5. Santo

Great insight Squiry. Thanx for the tips.

Cheers mate!

6. Sajiel

Sajiel New Member

IGN:
    Sajiel
    Water Persephone Evo2