Dismiss Notice
We're looking to create a dedicated community surrounding the game of Monster Super League, so why don't you consider joining us?

Wood Boltwing

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by neorics, Oct 5, 2016.

1. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    Anybody uses this one?

Is he any good?

is his heal from his skill significant enough?

2. Squiry

Squiry Administrator Lunaria leader

IGN:
    Squiry
    I use wood boltwing, as his skills sounded good. His normal skill was quite a disappointment, rarely healing more than 1k (usually 600-900), which is way less than a wood mona or wood valk (which heals themself for 6k+). His ulti is quite decent though, healing the whole party for a fair amount, while dealing decent damage as well. The heal of his ulti is dependent on how many enemies are hit. My boltwing (lvl 50, avaragely gemmed) heals each party member for about 1k for each enemy hit (so about 4k against a full party)

I don't know how good (if at all) recovery would work on wood boltwing, but I don't expect much of it (which is why i didn't gem it in)

3. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Which is why I mentioned the low hit count :p but wood bolt is definitely worth using if u don't have better healers.

4. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    thanks guys, I was gunning for him but dropped him and went with Wood mona instead since i already have a water seirer for the heals

神威iKamuiX likes this.
  5. 神威iKamuiX

神威iKamuiX Member

IGN:
    神威iKamuiX
    Good choice :)

6. Childish

Childish New Member

IGN:
    Kury
    I know it's a really late reply, but think the information here is a bit off. Mona and other Astromon that heal by percent of total health will always heal more if not gemmed. However, give a bolt a decent amount of attack and it'll heal a decent amount, even with normal attacks. I have mine heal over 50% regularly by taking out water mons with weak defense.

Also, the activated special is a monster now. After then it update wood bolt is a pretty great Astromon.

7. neorics

neorics Member

IGN:
    Neorics
    actually this thread was posted pre-balancing and I agree with what you said, post-balancing, bolt wing would be an awesome late game, might be even better than wood valk but that's just a theory of mine will try it out later

8. Childish

Childish New Member

IGN:
    Kury
    Figured it was. It's why I added that part about the special being a monster after the update. I actually enjoyed using it before the update as well, though I was still finishing story so perhaps my view was skiewed.